OUR CHURCH HISTORY
Christ Episcopal Church History
The above photograph was taken of the First Christ Episcopal Church around 1886. It's location was near where the Tribune Chronicle in Warren OH is located. Later the church moved to High Street in Warren. It current location is 2627 Atlantic Street Warren, OH 44483
James Allan Kedwards' letter found with "The First 100 years" 10/17/1966.